• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missed the place

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the place

Hi,
    Been busy splitting up from gf and contracting for bank, but Im back from the brink, hows everyone doing

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
    Hi,
    Been busy splitting up from gf and contracting for bank, but Im back from the brink, hows everyone doing
    Jeez, everyone seems to be going through relationship turmoil!

I hope life's starting to treat you beter mate.

You've missed nothing round here - just the usual crap every day!

Nice to have you back hun
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hi,
      Yeah, working for a bank can really screw your life up.

As for the woman thing, there'll be another along very soon.

Comment

Thanks folks, its been 3 months since I split up and we have a daughter and house etc to sort, ive already got a potential girl I meet on the train so lifes looking rosier.

Comment

I have tried to meet women on the train using that "toothing" thing, send out message on bluetooth to meet up at the toilets. I did get a response once, quite a nice chap really, beggars cant' be choosers.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hi,
            Contractor UK needs a support group for 'contractors who split'

Ive just split with gf of 8 years today , I went out to the shop and everything fine, came back 5mins later and all the doors were locked from inside. GF starting shouting at me through the window, and it turns out that a piece of my history had mad an unwelcome return to the house in time I was gone. Misses packed up and left. This history was from a long long time ago, but it appears fate felt it justified for it to pay me a visit, totally, totally out of the blue There is defo no way back this time, she will never forgive me and I can kind of see why, but it was years ago.

Im sure I will be fine but I think I bit in shock at moment, no kids, but house and joint moneys.

Sometime life is real sh*t !!

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
              Contractor UK needs a support group for 'contractors who split'

Ive just split with gf of 8 years today , I went out to the shop and everything fine, came back 5mins later and all the doors were locked from inside. GF starting shouting at me through the window, and it turns out that a piece of my history had mad an unwelcome return to the house in time I was gone. Misses packed up and left. This history was from a long long time ago, but it appears fate felt it justified for it to pay me a visit, totally, totally out of the blue There is defo no way back this time, she will never forgive me and I can kind of see why, but it was years ago.

Im sure I will be fine but I think I bit in shock at moment, no kids, but house and joint moneys.

Sometime life is real sh*t !!
              Oh come on, you have to tell us what you did!!

Its probably just the way you've said it, but you sound like you've had this coming! Are you ok? Just putting a brave face on?

The pope is a tard.

Comment

so what was it?
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  so what was it?
                  Sounds like a few years back, had a fling with other girl, who decided now would be a good time to say hello.

Girlfriend is quite jealous, so has kicked him out.

End of.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Surely this will help

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...oday-only.html

Comment

Working...
                    X