• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farewell Fiji

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell Fiji

Goodbye the mighty Fiji, the most entertaining team in the competition.

The referee was biased all the way through (the 10 min sin-bin for charging down a kick in particular). He was caught on film (when Fiji should have got a penalty for an off-the-ball foul) saying "it's twenty all, there's no way I'm giving a penalty".

Now, after Wales, Fiji didn't expect a fair referee, but surely if he's blatantly on record changing his decisions based on the scoreline, this guy needs to be sacked.

How do we get rid of him - do we need to get a petition together or something.

(P.S. well done South Africa, that heroic tackle in the corner kept you in it.)

After the rugby-fest yesterday I decided to do something else today, so didn't catch it. I think SA are the outsiders who might win and will be making a little wager on that tomorrow. Watching the Scots now and they've just scored. What price another upset today?

I hope this Rugby World Cup makes more people think about it.
    Last edited by sasguru; 7 October 2007, 19:27.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
    X