• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed I tell yer!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed I tell yer!!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...45dbed5_2.html
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Oh, the irony!

"The vehicle's wheel trim shot off"

Another MI5 / MI6 / N@zi plot then. I blame the Egyptians.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I blame Mugabe......the cad that he is!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Are they planning on demonstrating it by caning it through there at 120 with a p1ssed up driver? That's the only way they'll be able to work it out properly.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Is there really anyone (other than al Fayed) who seriously, genuinely believes she died for any reason other than the driver was drunk and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt?
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
            Is there really anyone (other than al Fayed) who seriously, genuinely believes she died for any reason other than the driver was drunk and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt?
            Yes - I think she died because the driver was drunk, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and they crashed into a concrete pillar at high speed.

It's that last crucial detail that makes the difference, I feel.

Mind you, no doubt the readers of the Daily Heil will feel differently.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Yes - I think she died because the driver was drunk, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and they crashed into a concrete pillar at high speed.

It's that last crucial detail that makes the difference, I feel.
              You might be onto something there! Very suspicious having a concrete pillar in a tunnel.
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

It wasn't the speed or the pillar that killed her, more the rapid deceleration I feel.

Perhaps New Labour can bring out some carefully planned legislation to help save us all from rapid deceleration events.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  It wasn't the speed or the pillar that killed her, more the rapid deceleration I feel.

Perhaps New Labour can bring out some carefully planned legislation to help save us all from rapid deceleration events.
                  As she wasn't wearing a seatbelt she wouldn't have decelerated at all when the car came to a sudden stop. Now when she hit the armoured glass at the front of the car, maybe...
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                    It was a conspiracy, she was murdered I tell ya!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X