• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New tricks for squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tricks for squirrels

Need new tricks to teach my tamed squirrels - so far they jump on my knee to get nuts like wallnuts, jump about 1 meter up to grab my hang and eat nut while hanging upside down, or just climb me for the nut, any ideas what else should I teach them, maybe stealing people's money, rings etc?

Some photoes here.

Teach them to create a search engine that rivals Google.

Or teach them how to sign on the social for you.

Comment

Alexey,

we've missed you here.

Glad you are back.

Amazing, in your absence you've been teaching squirrels to jump up and grab your nuts.

What will the next trick be ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
        Or teach them how to sign on the social for you.
        Chicks love fluffy squirrels that are so tame

Thanks Milan - not sure what next trick going to be but they learn very quickly

Comment

there was a tv program in the 80's which set up puzzles for squirrels to get to the nuts.. no idea what it was called but it was quite good
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

try this
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Chicks love fluffy squirrels that are so tame
              Not too tame, I mean, I can cook properly, take care of myself and all that - but the chicks like a bit of edge, y'know?

It's not the same unless you occasionally freeze - furtively glance around, and rocket up a tree. Not the same at all.

They like a bit of unpredictability.

Anyway - you haven't fed us any Brazil nuts for a while - what gives? I'm sick of these flippin walnuts.

Comment

The second half of that vid is brilliant!!! Train them to get your free chocolate from vending machines!
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I feed them brazil nuts daily - not many of them but some. I have got about 10-12 types of nuts I feed them so they get good diet, some of them prefer some nut types, some the others, the most cowardly one just happy to get any nut - those that are brave seem to prefer the most expensive nuts, my hobby surely cost at least £100 so far

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    they jump about 1 meter up to grab my hang and eat nut

Comment

Working...
                    X