• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very Sad...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Sad...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...f-3fd0ae9.html

But what were the parents doing?

You are at the edge of the Grand Canyon, or really, any big hole in the ground, do you let your kids hand go? No, I don't think so...FFS.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

That reminds me of the joke about the rugby player who catches a baby thrown from the window of a burning building.... And then promptly drop kicks it over the goal...

Absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      That reminds me of the joke about the rugby player who catches a baby thrown from the window of a burning building.... And then promptly drop kicks it over the goal...

Absolutely hilarious.
      In what way is that even remotely similar?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

It's extremely sad.
        Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Thats not a joke it was a TV ad, and it was football... Nike boots I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Or even funny?
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I don't know, it just triggered a memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I don't know, it just triggered a memory.
                Awww bless!!! I think of you and a trigger does come to mind, it's on a shotgun though.

Comment

I like this story better:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/2007101...37b0eca_1.html

A bloke was given neat vidka by drip feed when a hospital ran out of pharmaceutical alcohol.

Alcohol by drip feed! Saves queueing up at the bar for a pint!

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    Awww bless!!! I think of you and a trigger does come to mind, it's on a shotgun though.
                    Any time you're ready big boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X