• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pmq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pmq

Just watched it on the Beeb website. Brown gets a kicking.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Yeah I just read about it, great stuff. I'll take bets on him topping himself before year-end.

Comment

He's one level higher now than he can cope with. Being PM is impossible without charisma, spin without panache is just cringe worthy. He should have called that election
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

No you should really watch it - he gets an absolute kicking. The transcript really doesn't cover it.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Bet Bliar's got it on loop playback.

Comment

the cheeky get even mentioned that there were only 26 signitures on the downing street website calling for an election

There is going to be 27 in a minute

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Oh it's up to 901. I wonder how you get this promoted?

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Post a link here.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Oh it's up to 901. I wonder how you get this promoted?
                  You mention it on prime time telly! D'oh.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
                    Post a link here.
                    Like this one.

I also liked the one to "Reverse The Decision That Members of the Parachute Regiment will not receive parachute training"
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X