• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone know ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know ....

Paul Williamson, he is about 31 and worked for Norwich Union 2001/02, I have lost touch with him and am guessing he is still around.

Was doing BA work.

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Paul Williamson, he is about 31 and worked for Norwich Union 2001/02, I have lost touch with him and am guessing he is still around.

Was doing BA work.
    Have you tried Facebook?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      Have you tried Facebook?
      Yes, there are so many, really common name, the ones with profiles are not him.

Comment

tried linkedin? more professional
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Was doing BA work.
          Could this be him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebr...allery/gym.jpg
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Was doing BA work.
            His kid, wants to meet him? http://forums.contractoruk.com/image...es/redface.gif

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              tried linkedin? more professional
              Yep. Not there either.

Probably married with kids by now anyway...

Comment

If only you'd said Paul Jones, my old school pal: he lives in Manchester, just near Chorlton Green, not far from the pub that actually faces onto the green.

Comment

He's sat next to me.

I've passed on your message and he's asked me to tell you the restraining order is still effective.

If you need to pass on any further messages, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Ha bloody ha pussycat.

I might be going off you.

Comment

Working...
                    X