• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banks in trouble...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banks in trouble...

The knock-on effect from the US sub-prime market shows no sign of letting up in Japan. In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai bank announced plans to cut some of its branches. Yesterday it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze bank were suspended after they nose dived and 500 back office staff at Karate Bank got the chop. Analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi bank and staff fear they could get a raw deal.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Nope, saying you love New Labour was funnier.

Comment

I see what you've done there dj...
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        I see what you've done there dj...
        I got it from another forum....tickled me...
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          Aww bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Aww bless!
            ZZZzzzzzzz!!!!

Comment

today shares in Kamikaze bank were suspended after they nose dived

Comment

myspace?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  myspace?
                  No...

Comment

No...
                    CBBC?

Comment

Working...
                    X