• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cleavage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleavage

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7037519.stm

Do you think we have a right to view the cleavage in question or should she cover up?
    No, I like the older woman look.
    45.16%
    Yes, she is way too old for that kind of thing
    29.03%
    I am AndyW and I prefer to dine alone
    25.81%

The poll is expired.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

I think she would get away with a lot more if she showed more.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cleavage mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Normally I'm all for any bakery goods being on display but not so sure in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Normally I'm all for any bakery goods being on display but not so sure in this case.
        We all need somewhere to park a bike though...
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

More cleavage, more often

Comment

Spaniels ears
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Spaniels ears
              Or e,pty football socks...

Comment

Who cares, she's a moose.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

I'm certainly behind her right to wear what she wants. Its doesn't stop her doing her job blah blah blah.

But, low cut tops on small breasted women look sexy as ****....as they DO show proper push up cleavage. But on larger breasted women like her (and me) she's not showing cleavage, she's showing squashed up tit. Which isn't really appropriate.

So in summary, I'm more disapointed with her tit style, than the fact she's got them out.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

think that it isn't so much her tits which are the problem, it is the rest of the package they are connected to. She could have the best rack in the world but if they are connected to a stumper like her, then it doesn't matter if she shows off them or not. Not unless she takes to getting them out and standing behind a cardboard cut out of say Kelly Brook with 2 strategically placed holes cut into it.

Given her age and her size I suspect that if she did this, her dangling boobs would manage to obscure Kelly’s knees.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X