• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JFDI - meaning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFDI - meaning

Ok,

A colleague has just received an email from EB with JFDI as the final comment. i.e " all we want is .... Ok? JFDI"

I was shocked this was in a professional email, he didnt know what it means, weirdly neither did half the people around us??

I always believed it meant "Just F##kin Do it", after a quick google they came to the conclusion it meant either Just Focus and Do It or Just Freakin Do It..

what do you think?

poll to follow
    Just F##kin Do It
    76.92%
    Just Focus and Do It
    0.00%
    Just Freakin Do It
    0.00%
    I am AndyW and don't care
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

JFDI= Jelly for Dinner Ian?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I think I'd find the second option more offensive. It is really patronising and typical management attitude of 'I don't really care what issues there are with it, I'm not interested, just work around it'. Atleast the first option with the profanity is kinda like just getting a bollocking that you probably deserve
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Jordon F*cks Dead Insects.

FACT!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Jordon F*cks Dead Insects.

FACT!
          Harsh, but fair.

Comment

JFDI= Jordan finds dead insects, IJFP=?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Jumping Ferrets Dance Insanely
              my ferret is your ferret

Comment

JFDI = Would you be so kind as to put into action?

Same as FOAD means, "I'd rather not discuss further", and "RFTM" means "You lazy f******"
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

JFDI= almost a JEDI

Comment

Boringly, it's probably http://www.jfdi-online.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X