• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I do?

There's a slightly chunky girl in the office - she's nice and all...

BUT

today she really smells of cheese! Should I tell her about it, or should I snigger behind her back at this problem?

If I tell her, she might leave, which means I'd not see her eating a Wispa again - believe me, it's a sight to behold

Help!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

BUT

today she really smells of cheese! Should I tell her about it, or should I snigger behind her back at this problem?

If I tell her, she might leave, which means I'd not see her eating a Wispa again - believe me, it's a sight to behold

Help!
    Oh dear...I can sense a SLAP coming your way!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Help!

In the same way that Shirley's mate on Eastenders would be
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

There's a slightly chunky girl ....

Comment

a bit like calling Adolf Hitler a slightly naughty boy
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

She's obviously just trying to repel you chunky-chasers in the office who keep getting hard ons whenever she eats chocolate!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post

Oi!!!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                She's obviously just trying to repel you chunky-chasers in the office who keep getting hard ons whenever she eats chocolate!
                That could be it - sometimes it's hard to walk across the office after a Wispa.

I tried and tempt her with my king size Mars bar, but it was too much for the poor girl.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

BUT

Help!
                  Hmmm, awkward dilemma.

I suggest choosing a moment when the office is quiet and approaching her. Place a selection of pix 'n' mix cheeses on her desk and ask "Which is the odd one out - you or one of these cheeses?". When she starts to say "Me, of course", hold your hand up and say "Whoa, not so fast there Dairy Lea!" and walk off cackling whilst holding your nose.

That should be fine.

HTH

Comment

That could be it - sometimes it's hard to walk across the office after a Wispa.

I tried and tempt her with my king size Mars bar, but it was too much for the poor girl.
                    She was probably wondering what the chocolate coating was.

Comment

Working...
                    X