• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Countdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Countdown

What's everyone up to this weekend then ????

I'm out for a meal with Mrs tonight and then out all day and night tomorrow on a stag do. Shall be drinking from about 10 am and not sure when i will be stopping. Sunday relax until dinner time then going up town to get Mrs new dress for Wedding next weekend (bump is starting to show which means new cloths for every occasion) then sunday dinner at the in-laws
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

That sounds like a busy weekend Coop - although I doubt you'll get anything done on Sunday! You're in serious denial mate!

Cosy night in with DVD's and a curry tonight for me and the other half. 2 quick grown up housey chores to do tomorrow morning for an hour, then straight on the all day lash fest round MackemsVille

Sunday will be a day of rest, just as the good lord intended!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Mother in law is coming to visit her grandaughter (And us) for a month. Joy.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

Oh you poor poor thing!!!!!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

You've both forgot the rugby ! Looking after a toddler and a baby tonight while my Mrs is out on the town but my reward is a pass from 6pm tomorrow for RL grand final followed by the England game from which I will be staggering home. Also got to put a load of insulation into my loft, started it last night, the tuliptest job in the world ever, and I mean ever, still itching today.

Comment

for a month.
            I feel your pain
            Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

G'friends sister is coming to stay with her indefinately from Saturday.

Sunday is British Touring Car Champoinships final.. come on Jason Plato
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

What rugby???

Comment

Gigging Saturday & Sunday
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Rub some of rootsnall's loft insulation in her bed. She'll be scratching off home sharpish.

Comment

Working...
                    X