• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Bearded Wonder does it again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bearded Wonder does it again...

What a pity the bungee didn't snap...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

But from the look of him, his balls are now somewhere near his ears...

Result!

I despair of the angry mob I really do. Why does 'between the legs' need quotes? ******* idiot.

There is a certain part of a mans anatomy can get crimped by those 'between the legs' straps and it always produces that same grimace.

- Ian, Lincoln
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      I despair of the angry mob I really do. Why does 'between the legs' need quotes? ******* idiot.
      It needs quotes to ensure that the contents of the message is interpreted correctly.

If it just read "...crimped by those between the legs straps..." then the initial reading (until the whole sentence was complete) would infer incorrect and poor English - including the quotation marks makes the sentence more readable and easily understandable.

HTH
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

He looks like a wax work dummy in the last photo.

Either that or his batteries have run out ala Westworld.

Comment

The link on the right to Denise Van Outen was more interesting.....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Oh yes.

But saw her on TV not too long ago and she is starting to show signs of aging.

Can#t believe she's still single.

Comment

Black boots n fishnets...wow, she still has that appeal though.....

Some women grow older and just get sexier...
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Can#t believe she's still single.
                Yes. I keep telling her I'm already spoken for but she won't have it. Tsk.

Wait on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  It needs quotes to ensure that the contents of the message is interpreted correctly.

If it just read "...crimped by those between the legs straps..." then the initial reading (until the whole sentence was complete) would infer incorrect and poor English - including the quotation marks makes the sentence more readable and easily understandable.

HTH
                  I believe the poster of the comment is giving us a nudge and a wink.

He might as well have said "Those straps between the legs tend to cut your balls off".
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Had those straps cut hi balls off then I guess Branson would still find some reason to blame BA/Sky and go off crying to his mates in the government.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X