• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

shares brokers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shares brokers

looking at getting to this, can anyone advise a good broker?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

E*trade

www.Etrade.co.uk - for UK markets
    www.Etrade.com - for US markets

Comment

is this an instant set up account?

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        is this an instant set up account?
        Barclays are OK too, and cheap if u trade online.

Let me guess, you want to buy Northern Rot shares?

Comment

any good sites for tips and research?

Comment

any good sites for tips and research?
            Try www.bullbearings.com. It provides news and analysis etc and even a fantasy portfolio with leagues table etc. All for free.

Start small and make decisions for the medium term. Short term "investing" becomes gambling very easily and you'll end up losing > £100k

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              Try www.bullbearings.com. It provides news and analysis etc and even a fantasy portfolio with leagues table etc. All for free.

Start small and make decisions for the medium term. Short term "investing" becomes gambling very easily and you'll end up losing > £100k

cheers bud! my plan is to get some and watch and wait... am aware of a few deals just watching the current prices as they at 500+ at the min, and i think this is out side of me as a start up!

Comment

cheers bud! my plan is to get some and watch and wait... am aware of a few deals just watching the current prices as they at 500+ at the min, and i think this is out side of me as a start up!
                Which shares are you looking at buying?

Watch out for Corac - a great buy, but not just yet. I'm waiting for it to drop a little.

Comment

ignore, have sussed this.
                  Last edited by scooby; 12 October 2007, 14:21.

Comment

Working...
                  X