• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

English Lions vs Garlic Munching Surrender Monkeys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English Lions vs Garlic Munching Surrender Monkeys

Prediction - England by 10 points

Alternatively, me to get at least 25 abusive text messages following the game from the Southern hemisphere and Wales.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

and all in low definition council house TV
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I think England will win.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

So far, no abusive messages!

All credit to Jonny for making a game of it.

Comment

It weren't pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            It weren't pretty
            Nope but no one will remember that.... just the score! I have been in this country for way too long!!! I cheered for England!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

They're flooding in now! Getting abusive messages from Perth, Sydney, Wellington, Cape Town, Jo'burg, Cardiff and Merthyr!

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                They're flooding in now! Getting abusive messages from Perth, Sydney, Wellington, Cape Town, Jo'burg, Cardiff and Merthyr!
                Think yourself lucky, Mrs Gonzo is a Kiwi so I have had to put up her mood for the last week and she does not give us any credit for the win today.

Comment

Right... need to stop Brown or any other Labour feckwits muscling in on the final

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    Think yourself lucky, Mrs Gonzo is a Kiwi so I have had to put up her mood for the last week and she does not give us any credit for the win today.
                    But surely if we beat France, who beat NZ, then we must be better than NZ

Comment

Working...
                    X