• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bill Gates can't claim the dole in Nigeria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Gates can't claim the dole in Nigeria

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/22...ill-gates-visa

Nigerian officials required proof that the world's richest man would not reside in Nigeria indefinitely and cause a strain on social services before granting him a visa.

That's hilarious.

Pity we don't adopt the same policy with Nigerians coming into this country.

We can't talk about that though, because you'll be branded a racist.

Ah well, let them steal everything (including all the stationary and pencils from Number 10). See if I care.
    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Same policy is used for pretty much anyone wishing to get British visa - this kind of rejection is the most common one that can't generally be appealed.

Comment

Speaking of nigerians*...was heading towards the blackwall tunnel last night when some farken jihadi's changed lanes without looking and nearly collected my nice new roller!

Did the usual British courtesy thing (beeped horn, hung out window shouting abuse and questioned whether they were here legally etc) then carried on like nothing happened and passed the moron.

Kept on driving, getting closer to the tunnel when I look back and see the jihadi from nigaera almost got collected by one of his countrymen who changed lanes on him without looking! Lots of hand waving from both cars but then the f8ckers both stopped so no one could get past them while they argued about who was in the wrong!

Bloody foreigners...proof enough that uncontrolled immigration from africa is a bad thing!

Regards

Mailman

*replace with what ever african country you feel like!

Comment

Working...
        X