• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Homophobic emails...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homophobic emails...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/7043882.stm

Oh Dear...

Mr Pearson said he had not informed police about the emails.
    I think even Avon and Somerset police force might be able to detect this one.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I live in the area so I've heard quite a bit about this, though I don't condone such emails the reason people are angry is the fact that 4 firemen got fined and demoted for this yet the people in the bushes that were engaged in the alleged illegal act get their complaint heard and acted upon.

Worlds gone mad.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

25 years ago gay right protestors were arrested for potentially causing breach of the peace at a christian conference. Now christians are arrested at gay pride rallies, for potentially causing breach of the peace.

It has a kind of symmetry.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I think even Avon and Somerset police force might be able to detect this one.
          They haven't even detected that Avon was abolished in 1996

Comment

Working...
          X