• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The French

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The French

Not as much fun to beat as the kiwis and the aussies. What utterly charming supporters they have. No whining about the ref, no jumping on cars.

The kiwis too. Those that remained for the semis, though clearly traumatised by the loss of the All Blacks, were incredibly friendly and philosophical. they were still supporting the French, but you can hardly blame them for that.

What a weekend.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Not as much fun to beat as the kiwis and the aussies. What utterly charming supporters they have. No whining about the ref, no jumping on cars.

The kiwis too. Those that remained for the semis, though clearly traumatised by the loss of the All Blacks, were incredibly friendly and philosophical. they were still supporting the French, but you can hardly blame them for that.

What a weekend.
    The dream continues. Will SA be a game too far though?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      The dream continues. Will SA be a game too far though?
      England haven't peaked yet.

Comment

Yeah as I thought...without the assistance of their 16th man they were crap, marginally crapper than them poofs in white!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
          Yeah as I thought...without the assistance of their 16th man they were crap, marginally crapper than them poofs in white!

Mailman
          Heard any good "chokes" lately mailman?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

That's very good dodgy, for an agent.

Comment

Seem to remember it took you lot 16 years to win it...hardly proof that your beloved team is choke proof themselves

Mailman

Comment

I feel better now that I have offloaded my tickets to the final for £1600 each to the MD at work.

Comment

Seem to remember it took you lot 16 years to win it...hardly proof that your beloved team is choke proof themselves

Mailman
                  You're only as good as your last world cup performance...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Mailman
                    Was that about the same time that the French sank your poxy greenpeace boat?

Comment

Working...
                    X