• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So how long is this bloody strike for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how long is this bloody strike for?

Been a week since mail has been delivered by RM...and here I thought the strike was only monday-tuesday last week!

Bastards...should all be outsourced to India!

Mailman

sounds like a job for Mailman
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
      Been a week since mail has been delivered by RM...and here I thought the strike was only monday-tuesday last week!

Mailman
      You're the mailman, you tell us!!!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Mailman
        I'm at home today (East London) and the first delivery for a week has just turned up.

Two letters - hmmm, I think it may be a while before everything turns up.

Comment

Mailman
          100 million letters backlog. And your stuff has fallen behind a radiator at the depot. Expect to see it in 2075. Bad luck.

Comment

Mailman
            A mail strike will enable the all blacks to get home before the postcards.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

we have been getting mail up north for the last couple of days. But i think the post-person has only been working limited hours cause more than once this week my mother in law has had to go running down the street to get the mail as he walked half way up looked at his watch and then turned around.

I personally don't agree with the strike.....oh and it has delayed the purchase of my house b@stards
              Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                A mail strike will enable the all blacks to get home before the postcards.
                Your christmas card is in the mail!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
                  we have been getting mail up north for the last couple of days.
                  Is it your own mail, or are you just helping yourself from the mail bags in Liverpool?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Is it your own mail, or are you just helping yourself from the mail bags in Liverpool?
                    Are you insinuating that scowsers nick things?

Comment

Working...
                    X