• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Northern Crock holders, how you feelin' today ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Crock holders, how you feelin' today ?

bit of a rocky ride

one for the savvy investor eh

I just read branston will offer 80p a share and add 1billion GBP of new shares at 80p

how will that affect today's price ?

as ever do your own research and what is written here by me is probably and normally complete twaddle

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    what is written here by me is probably and normally complete twaddle

Milan.
    Well that is a statement of the obvious if ever I heard one.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I just read branston will offer 80p a share
      Forgot to reply earlier....

There's not a cat in hells chance that the majority shareholders (Lloyds, Barclays, A+L, BoA) would accept 80p per share since most were purchased at over £2.

I agree that this is a highly volatile stock right now but I think they're past the worst. Share price is up today despite yesterday b0llocking from MPs (whatever that means). I would have thought that they'll be consumed by one of the big boys in a couple of months after the media debacle has settled - they won't touch it yet as the brand has taken such a hammering.

If NRK goes down it will mean that there are fundamental flaws with the banking model in this country and it will have major repercussions. You may feel that the model is flawed (and it may well be) but it's the same for a lot of the institutions. This will not be allowed to happen.

Sentiment: Hold (for now at least)

P.S. Yes I have stock but at well below todays price!

Edit: I have plenty of cream to put on my humble pie when this thing tanks.
      Last edited by Pondlife; 17 October 2007, 08:48. Reason: Humility

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

I just read branston will offer 80p a share and add 1billion GBP of new shares at 80p

how will that affect today's price ?

Milan.
        Dunno, but it might plunge Branston's investors into a bit of a pickle!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Dunno, but it might plunge Branston's investors into a bit of a pickle!!
          Milan, you are class.

Comment

Working...
          X