• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Skier or Boarder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skier or Boarder

ok,

seeings as the skiwear topic has snaw and milan locked in battle..

which are you?

forgot to add the Poll... sorry SA
    Skier and proud of it
    54.35%
    Boarder and think all skiers shoudl be shot
    17.39%
    AndyW wannabe
    4.35%
    sun worshipper only, stop all this winter sports chat
    23.91%
    Last edited by chef; 15 October 2007, 14:04. Reason: i am stooopid
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Bored

Comment

Gays on trays?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Gays on trays?
        Chavs on trays ,more like
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Both, but not been on skies for something like 15 years, so rider it is.

Before we get into it, it's a pointless arguement - whichever way you have fun on the slopes is the whole point. Boarding rescued the ski indusrty, and in the process revolutionised ski technology. Many people have gone from ski-ing to boarding and never looked back, lately the reverse is happening with lot's of the extreme guys going back to ski's cause the technology has changed so much in ski's they can have as much fun now as boarders.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

It's about time boarders had their own resorts, ones where they can create havoc without bothering the skiers
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Both, but not been on skies for something like 15 years, so rider it is.
              Not keen on skies?
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Gays on trays?
                ****** on sticks?

EDIT: you can't say p r i c k s ? OMG CENSORSHIP!
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It's about time boarders had their own resorts, ones where they can create havoc without bothering the skiers
                  Feck me, that old chestnut. Let's put it to bed right away - it's not what you're on, it's who's on it. Today's young out of control boarder is yesterday's young, out of control skier. And slopes are absolutely chocked full of idiots that can't ski, as much as idiot's that can't board.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    Not keen on skies?
                    I like blue ones.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X