• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's a guy at my site who wears pink frilly knickers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a guy at my site who wears pink frilly knickers

At an informal meeting yesterday in the kitchen area, where the seats are so laid back even athletic types practically need a pair of people either side to help haul them up, I happened to catch a "brief" glimpse of the guy to my left getting up at the same time as me, not looking mind, but just happened to be in my line of sight - and saw the top of what were clearly frilly pink women's knickers. He didn't notice I'd seen them, luckily, or it would have been a bit embarrassing.

As Robert Louis Stevenson wrote, Strange are the Ways of Men, or some of the guys I work with anyway
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 15 October 2007, 22:59.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    At an informal meeting yesterday in the kitchen area, where the seats are so laid back even athletic types practically need a pair of people either side to help haul them up, I happened to catch a "brief" glimpse of the guy to my left getting up at the same time as me, not looking mind, but just happened to be in my line of sight - and saw the top of what were clearly frilly pink women's knickers. He didn't notice I'd seen them, luckily, or it would have been a bit embarrassing.
    sure it wasn't a mirror?

Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

I am sure he will lend you a pair if you want to have a go.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

In my first job, it was well known that the head of IT was gay. ( Management team at the pub, one manager at the bar getting the orders in. "Orange juice? Who's having the pouff's drink?". "That'll be mine", says Head of IT. )

When we had a charity day, the women to wear dreadful tights, the men to wear dreadful ties - he wore tights...
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

As Robert Louis Stevenson wrote, Strange are the Ways of Men, or some of the guys I work with anyway
          Was it Bagpuss' ladyboy?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Was it Bagpuss' ladyboy?
            Don't think so: Baggy's live-in "maid" wears latex undies... so I've read on lavatory walls.

Comment

Maybe he was wearing Manties
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

- and saw the top of what were clearly frilly pink women's knickers.
                hmmmmmm....so you're quite knowledgeable on what women's knickers are like?
                All you could have seen would tell you the colour, the rest I believe is your imagination.
                Unless you've got a pair of them yourself?
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Maybe he was wearing Manties
                  How, pray tell, are you aware of these?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    How, pray tell, are you aware of these?

Because they make an excellent wind up when you want somthing embarrassing delivered to people you dont like in the office
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X