• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Selling a second hand Dell/hp Server ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling a second hand Dell/hp Server ?

Just wondering if someone has experience with selling second hand Dell/hp server ?

If I get a brand new server Dell/hp for about 1200 quid , but 6 months later I decide I don’t need it ( to be correct – it turns out I’ve made the wrong investment ) – what would be my options ? Is it going to be completely out of value ? Where could I sell it and for what ?

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    Just wondering if someone has experience with selling second hand Dell/hp server ?

If I get a brand new server Dell/hp for about 1200 quid , but 6 months later I decide I don’t need it ( to be correct – it turns out I’ve made the wrong investment ) – what would be my options ? Is it going to be completely out of value ? Where could I sell it and for what ?
    Ebay

£10 below the going rate of the others.

HTH
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

eBay, as for value probably FA, but see what similar servers are going for on there.
      Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Working...
      X