• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will win the Rugby World Cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will win the Rugby World Cup?

Poll coming up ...
    South Africa
    61.36%
    England
    27.27%
    I am ShaunBhoy and don't know arse from elbow
    6.82%
    I am andyw
    4.55%
    Abuse Chico or whatever
    0.00%
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Poll coming up ...
    Either England or RSA. Only those who got the semi poll correct should be eligible.

Comment

I feel it will be a game too far for England.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

SA will concede at least 2 yellow cards.

Comment

What happens if scores are level after the 10mins each way extra time ?

Is there a penatly kick shoot out ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Something like that.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

In the last couple of weeks I have sat down to watch England be battered by the Aussies and stuffed by the Frogs only to be surprised by some stunning commited rugby which won the games for England.

As I am expecting a good kicking from the Saffers I can only assume that England will win.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

i. Extra time - following an interval of 5 minutes, extra time of 10 minutes each
                way (with an interval of 5 minutes) shall be played;

ii. Sudden death - if the scores are tied at the conclusion of extra time, and
                following an interval of 5 minutes, then a further extra time of 10 minutes
                maximum shall be played. During this period the first Team to score any points
                shall be declared the winner (sudden death);

iii. Kicking competition - if after this sudden death period no winner can be
                declared, a kicking competition will be organised between the two Teams as
                described in the section below. The winner of that competition shall be
                declared the winner of the Match.

Comment

must be way down low.

Comment

Possibly a game too far for England. They haven't been hopeless for the past 2 or 3 years for no reason and to pull off 3 big wins on the trot is a big ask. However the SAFers haven't been really tested and have some hotheads and players like Montgomery who can look brilliant and reliable one minute and then hopeless and unreliable the next. England need a good start !

Comment

Working...
                    X