• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it about women wearing Boots?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it about women wearing Boots?

Always wondered just what it is about this that turns men on? Can anyone explain, perhaps one of the girlies?
    Or is it just me?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Always wondered just what it is about this that turns men on? Can anyone explain, perhaps one of the girlies?
    Or is it just me?
    Nope, 'Tis me too.....I do like a woman in FMB's....
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

It is not just you.

Comment

Are we talking wellies here?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Are we talking wellies here?
          That is stretching it a bit, but on the right bird,,,,,,,,,,,,,we could be!!
          That's the odd thing, most guys do like them but can't really explain why. I mean the attraction of uplift bras and make-up is pretty self-evident, but the whole boots thing..........who knows? Is it something to do with the way it perks their botty-cheeks up, accentuates their calves, or what?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You need to discuss this with Zeity - he knows all about boots of all varieties...
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              You need to discuss this with Zeity - he knows all about boots of all varieties...
              Including FMB's?
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                Including FMB's?
                Yep!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I think its because we grew up in an era when they were considered sexy.. then they became unfashionable and only naughty girls wore them.. now they all wear them, but we still think of naughty girls wearing them.. and what red blooded male doesnt like naughty girls?

Did that make any sense at all???

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    I think its because we grew up in an era when they were considered sexy.. then they became unfashionable and only naughty girls wore them.. now they all wear them, but we still think of naughty girls wearing them.. and what red blooded male doesnt like naughty girls?

Did that make any sense at all???

Yeah, it made sense, but I am more interested in what it was that made them considered sexy in the first place. For that matter, I suppose sussies etc. fall into a similar category. Mystifying.........but nice.
                    I realise I am probably asking this on the wrong forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X