• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should we have a separate thread for Sasguru and Shaunbhoy to abuse each other

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should we have a separate thread for Sasguru and Shaunbhoy to abuse each other

Separate thread just for them rather than all the other threads

poll coming
    Yes
    68.00%
    No
    4.00%
    I am AndyW
    16.00%
    Abuse Chico etc
    12.00%

The poll is expired.

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

I wouldn't call SB's cretinous witterings "abuse" exactly. I do find his attempts at what he fondly imagines is "humour" mildly diverting though.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I wouldn't call SB's cretinous witterings "abuse" exactly. I do find his attempts at what he fondly imagines is "humour" mildly diverting though.
      That is because most of it goes so far over your head it leaves a vapour trail.
      The diverting aspect arises because you are in constant need of a dictionary to understand what I have said. I would respond in monosyllabic simplicity, but it might bore some of the viewers and harm my ratings!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not sure their own thread is needed but some kind of objective scoring system by a panel of impartial judges might be worthwhile. Any volunteers?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Not sure their own thread is needed but some kind of objective scoring system by a panel of impartial judges might be worthwhile. Any volunteers?
          We did that before. I won.

HTH

SB in "David and Goliath" mode
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Separate thread just for them rather than all the other threads

poll coming
            Play it right, and it will be this thread.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I won.
              That fantasy is on a par with your other one: believing that "Ubba Ubba" is a witty, sophisticated, and urbane chat-up line.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Play it right, and it will be this thread.
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  That fantasy is on a par with your other one: believing that "Ubba Ubba" is a witty, sophisticated, and urbane chat-up line.
                  Don't recall ever suggesting it was any sort of chat-up line, but I guess in the surreal world that you inhabit, anything is possible. Besides, there is a wealth of evidence strewn across the forum of late that amply testifies to the fact that when it comes to any form of verbal sparring your wafer thin jelly-Skoda armour is all too easily pierced by my DU wit.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    ... when it comes to any form of verbal sparring your wafer thin jelly-Skoda armour is all too easily pierced by my DU wit.
                    Let me guess. In this fantasy world you inhabit you are also rich, handsome and successful?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X