• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice posts thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice posts thread

Please only post here nice things. I am going to feed my fluffy squirrels now

I shot two squirrels yesterday.

Thought you might like to know
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Excellent - I'm starving! Just no more funny business with your nuts, AtW, alright?

Comment

squirrel !! great idea for my xmas lunch...

if you could fatten them up a bit first .. cheers AtW
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

as a counterbalance to my being nice to saffers on the saffers are not nice thread i'd just like to say nuts to you atw.

Comment

Do squirrels qualify as a reasonable gift from the company for Christmas, or are they taxable?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
              Do squirrels qualify as a reasonable gift from the company for Christmas, or are they taxable?
              Dunno...........it's all Greek to me..............or you for that matter!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

reds are tax free aren't they? no wait, that can't be right...

Comment

Working...
                X