• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pablo's sad tale.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pablo's sad tale.........

Pablo was walking down the street looking glum. His best friend Juan came up to him and asked him why he was so down. "Pablo ... what the hell is wrong my friend"

Pablo replied " Juan ... I have never felt so low"

At this point Pablo raised his arms in the air and shouted across the village. "All please gather round ... I have something to say". At this point young and old in the village gathered around Pablo waiting patiently.

"Listen all" Pablo called rather desperately. "Look at these hands .. these are the hands that built this village from nothing .... but do any of you call me Pablo the Builder"

The villagers listened more closely.

"Look at the crops that are in abundance in the fields ... I ploughed those fields morning, noon and night. But do any of you call me Pablo the Farmer"

The villagers shook their heads and listened even more attentively.

"Look at the boats in the harbour. Those boats took me 10 years to build and you all reap the benefit of the fish that we eat in abundance. Do any of you call me .. Pablo the Boatbuilder.

The Villagers looked again amongst themselves.

"I SHAG ONE SHEEP ........................................"

Why are jokes always about shagging sheep?.Nobody really shags sheep, they are not at all attractive animals, horrible lizardy eyes like Cherie Blair. Pigs now...

Comment

Then why is there is a whole repertoire of hearty songs in the English language referencing Welsh persons and sheep in a sexually explicit way? Not one of pigs, mind you, in my humble experience.

Comment

Why are jokes always about shagging sheep?.Nobody really shags sheep, they are not at all attractive animals, horrible lizardy eyes like Cherie Blair. Pigs now...
        Because when you shag a pig it's no bl00dy joke....

(It is for your mates though)

Comment

Working...
        X