• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Date

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date

Got a date tonight with one nice woman - she is married but she says she will sort out this problem soon and get rich in process. Should I cancel the date or go ahead?

So you will be responsible for breaking up a happy home?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

No-brainer.

Just don't come back on here with tales of disappointment and unrequitted lust!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Got a date tonight with one nice woman - she is married but she says she will sort out this problem soon and get rich in process. Should I cancel the date or go ahead?
        Heather Mills? I'd cancel if I was you. You have to question the character of anybody coming out with that stuff before a date

Comment

Come on, this is purely hypothetical.

Also, if she's sorting out her marriage this way, who's to say she won't pull the same tulip on you.

Anyway, promise her the earth until you get into her knickers.

Go for it.

Btw, does she know you have a thing for squirrels?

Comment

still here ?

Oi, Squirrel Daddy. Good to see you're still alive and hanging around here, on my rare visits.
            If you're male and have a pulse, you know the answer already to your question.

While I'm here and you seem to know the answers to these sort of things.

The Mrs dug out the CD albums which we made years ago. To my horror, 8 out of 10 are no longer readable. Those CD-Rs are rubbish. Should never have converted my pictures into digital.

Is there anything I can do to try and get them readable or is that it ?
            Say sorry to the Mrs and live in the dog house for a while ?

Google came back with no useful answers and your SKA wasn't much use either ...

Comment

bah

Good advice though

Comment

Love dates, at the weekend I tried these special Eid cookies which were filled with dates, yummy

btw: does she have your pre-date requirement for a Phd??

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                  No, but she's going to buy one off eBay just as soon as she's taken her husband to the cleaners (or had him murdered and collected the insurance, whichever one she's planning).

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                    I dropped my standards a wee bit - good norks trump PhD now

Comment

Working...
                    X