• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not superstitious, but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not superstitious, but...

...I'm going to be watching the RWC Final in the same place as in 2003, with the same group of people.

Also, I noticed that in the last RWC, we beat South Africa before we beat France before we beat Australia. This time, we've beaten Australia before we beat France before...I'll leave it there.

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot...

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Swing Low, Sweet Chariot...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Another opposite. Last time we were red hot favourites at the start of the tournament. This time we were no-hopers.

Last time Australia were in it until the final moments. This time they were knocked out really early.

Time before last the Kiwis choked. Last time, they choked. This time.....
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

First time ever I am tempted to make a bet on one of the teams...

Comment

Both times you managed to evade having to play NZ like the cowards you are!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            First time ever I am tempted to make a bet on one of the teams...
            Liar, liar pants on fire. How much did you lose betting on France?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              Both times you managed to evade having to play NZ like the cowards you are!
              Sorry, who's NZ? Never heard of 'em.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sorry, who's NZ? Never heard of 'em.
                Arrogant English!

Comment

I remember NZ, they are the ones who had that neanderthal throwback that they all hid behind while he ran through anything that stood in front of him. Was it Joanna Lumley or something?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                    I remember NZ, they are the ones who had that neanderthal throwback that they all hid behind while he ran through anything that stood in front of him. Was it Joanna Lumley or something?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X