• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who lives on a planet like this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who lives on a planet like this?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...aceexploration

I think we know...

Giant Lizards most likely.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Haven't these scientists got better things to do with their time....

such as trying to solve the problems we have here on the planet we ACTUALLY live on?
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post

such as trying to solve the problems we have here on the planet we ACTUALLY live on?
        Nah this one's buggered. Need to find a new one to mess up ....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          It's more peaceful than making bombs...
          Thats true, and I guess it keeps them from thinking up new ways to mess up our current planet
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

That's a bit disingenuous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Lloyd Grossman?
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Ooh I hate it when people say things like that, do you not want to understand what life is all about? Where we came from, where we are going etc etc? Some things are far more important than just existing.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

My thoughts also. Who's paying for this twaddle !?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Ooh I hate it when people say things like that, do you not want to understand what life is all about? Where we came from, where we are going etc etc? Some things are far more important than just existing.
                    I totally agree, GJ. It's daft to stop an interesting or enjoyable pastime because "it isn't doing something to save our planet". What a joyless existence.

Someone will advocate that scientists stop shagging next...

Comment

Working...
                    X