• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modern man????!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern man????!!!

My mate (the one I tried to fix you all up with a while ago)...went on a first date with a 29 year old lad a couple of weeks ago. They went to the pictures.

She was telling me at lunchtime that they'd had a great night, snogged at the end too...but he never called back!

So we got a bit further into the conversation, and it turns out at the end of the film, this lad was crying!

Now...I'm all for "modern men" and lads being in touch with their sensitive side and all that...but my response to her was "Why was he even watching the film? Why wasn't he focussing all his attention on trying to grab your t*ts, like blokes do in the pictures?"!

This sent us off laughing, but raised a good point! What the feck has happened to men?!!!
    The pope is a tard.

what film was it? *sniff*
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

We've been whipped.
      Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

I cry at films sometimes - When Harry Met Sally has me in fits of tears at the end, as does Philadelphia and Brassed Off.
        Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Saving Private Ryan did it for me

Comment

You're all pooftahs. A small tear appeared for me at t'end of the Rugby last w/e
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              You're all pooftahs. A small tear appeared for me at t'end of the Rugby last w/e
              How many times did you watch the 'Vagina Monolgues' again?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                How many times did you watch the 'Vagina Monolgues' again?
                That was different - I was trying to get into her pants so had to appear sensitive. It worked too.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Went out with this Bird a few weeks, not a bad looker though bit tedious: she wanted to go to the pictures. Watched some cr@p and then a mate texted me saying that we had beaten the Aussies … gutted, made me cry that I had to sit through a mound of steaming dung when we were beating the boys from down under.

Had a bit of a snog, she tasted like cheese, not calling her again …..

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    That was different - I was trying to get into her pants so had to appear sensitive. It worked too.
                    Ah in that case perfectly acceptable

Comment

Working...
                    X