• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changed my avatar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changed my avatar

about time!!! am coming out

So, how many people have told you that you should put a bag over your head?

Comment

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

Comment

Do you prefer the rucksack or the belt for the carrying of explosives?

Comment

When I see a woman like that on the street - I immediately screen her body for any prominent objects that might indicate a C4 belt or similar. Once I confirm none are present – I am gripped in laugh – WOW a breathing and walking Ninja Every single time.
          Last edited by 2uk; 18 October 2007, 21:48.

Comment

Just wondering if I can actually get a contract if I turned up to an interview wearing a Burka .. but hey if I didn't I can always sue

Comment

I remember I was once going to London on a train and...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I remember I was once going to London on a train and...
                Into Euston or Marylebone?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                  about time!!! am coming out
                  Does it get embarassing at family do's when all the women wear the same outfit?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Does it get embarassing at family do's when all the women wear the same outfit?
                    I was in Dubai a few years ago and remember thinking how do the kids know which one is their Mam? Couldn't get my head around it at all....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X