• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trading in my car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading in my car

I'm replacing my old Mondeo for a more up to date one. Unfortunately I can't find my V5. Is there a way of getting hold of a replacement of this quickly?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I'm replacing my old Mondeo for a more up to date one. Unfortunately I can't find my V5. Is there a way of getting hold of a replacement of this quickly?
    Ring them up and tell themof the change, especially if your tax is running out otherwise you'll get fined £60 for not declaring SORN
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Don't worry about it Tony most cars in liverpool don't have a V5.....Hub caps......alloys........window wipers.......the list can go on.
      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

I'm not in Liverpool - but that might be an option. Take it to scouse land and leave it somewhere dodgy. Actually it's probably harder to find somewhere which isn't dodgy over there.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Trading inside your car might breach your insurance policy

HTH

Comment

I'm not in Liverpool - but that might be an option. Take it to scouse land and leave it somewhere dodgy. Actually it's probably harder to find somewhere which isn't dodgy over there.
            Do remember to put a 'For Sale' sign in it as well, it'll go quicker.

Yet, don't mention tax and test or they'll just nick the disc.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

May I suggest a Passat instead of the Mondeo? I hear they come highly rated

Hevra

Comment

I thought about a passat but heard that they are the car of choice for tape changers. So I moved on

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I thought about a passat but heard that they are the car of choice for tape changers. So I moved on
                  Oi! Nowt wrong with 'em, webmonkey.

Comment

when i first saw this thread title i thought you meant stock trading
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X