• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can everyone please....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can everyone please....

STOP SAYING TEETS!!!!!

The pope is a tard.

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

New title: More teets than fingers...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

AtW that is the funniest thing you have ever said
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

I must have missed something again.

Anyway, that's the big problem with human women, not nearly enough of them. And buttocks. If I has been the creator I would have stuck huge bottoms all over them, instead of unimportant stuff like faces or brains or legs.

PS I am not sexist at all. I have the utmost respect for ladies' bottoms and would like to see them playing a much bigger role in our society.
            Last edited by xoggoth; 19 October 2007, 16:36.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

AtW that is the funniest thing you have ever said

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  One of my female squirrels has got at least 8 teets, but only (on first sight) 4 teeth

Comment

One of my female squirrels has got at least 8 teets, but only (on first sight) 4 teeth
                    Can't say that rings a bell - have we been introduced? Does she smell of cheese? I'm not eating your nuts, you dodgy Ruskie.

Comment

Working...
                    X