• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is openly pretending here? And why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is openly pretending here? And why?

This is the post to confess yourself. Are you pretending to be someone you are not? And if yes, why?

I would not be surprised to find out that, for example, SallyAnne is a flat-breast skinny girl from the south, Sasguru is a humble guy, Churchill is a clever and sensitive bloke, Xoggoth is a young handsome man, Wendigo is a hairy truck driver, Milan is a professional IT consultant, Cailin is a nerdy unix admin girl, Spartacus is Spartacus, Clippy is Flippy, Cooper is not in Liverpool, AtW is a rich polish entrepreneur, Zeitghost is human, Threaded is doing the fith grade for the fith time and so on....

Come on you people, this is the time to confess. Do it here.
    Last edited by Francko; 19 October 2007, 21:29.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

great post!

I'm afraid Im all real...sometimes I wish I was a skinny posh bird from the south, but alas I am not
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm pretending not to be Spartacus.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        sometimes I wish I was a skinny posh bird from the south, but alas I am not
        Haway man pet! Divvun change, we love you just the way you are

Comment

Can you seriously think that I would be lying. Who on thier right mind would choose to portray a 24 year old truck driving but also does some prince2 and analysis on the side contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Haway man pet! Divvun change, we love you just the way you are
            Ahhhhhhh <sob sob>

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Xoggoth is a young handsome man
              Hey! I knew my reverse psychology would work eventually! You will all note that I often refer to the miserably inadequate size of my wedding tackle too.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                This is the post to confess yourself. Are you pretending to be someone you are not? And if yes, why?
                I'm not really an owl, although as I don't give a hoot about sport in any shape or form, and all the boring sports threads popping up all over the place here recently, the "hoot" part is quite accurate.
                Last edited by OwlHoot; 20 October 2007, 08:59.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

what I like about this place is that the membership are as reliably consistent as a volkswagen

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                    Cailin is a nerdy unix admin girl,
                    Damn!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X