• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A New Ferrari For £1,699

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Ferrari For £1,699

Genuinely. No bullsh1t. A real offer.

Linky

I'm sure there must be some tatty old Mondials around for that money
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Aimed at the guy who already has the over priced Acer notebook, I bet it's no better than a £400 GT or Giant.

This is more like it: http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1601853.jpg
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Trouble is I know the engine is rubbish! It was ok about 20 years ago.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Aimed at the guy who already has the over priced Acer notebook,
          I was sat flicking through PC Pro once when I saw the advert for the Ferrari Acer - to which my passing comment was "What sort of total bell-end would buy one of these?" at the precise moment that the new Indian contractor who'd sat at the hotdesk next to me for the first time opened his laptop bag and out it came...

"What one of these?" Was his incredulous reply....

Laugh? I nearly coughed a bollock.

Comment

Before we know where we are, we'll have the Ferrari Ford Focus,

which reminds me why are all Focus drivers twats? no it isn't a sports car!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Yuck, the specs on them things are pretty crap.

I've an old Audi MTB which was something special when it first came out.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Nice to see my status as a "twat" has been reinforced by my choice of car!

Comment

Ferrari bike

so Threaded was telling the truth all along!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
                    Nice to see my status as a "twat" has been reinforced by my choice of car!
                    Whatever happened to Fungus and his choice of Ford Ka?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X