• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clammy mouse hand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clammy mouse hand

Anyone get it? Slightly disturbed by it. Any tips for getting rid of it? Considering an Alan Partridge driving glove (added bonus of that extra bit of purchase); any other ideas?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.paramountzone.com/airflowmouse.htm

NEXT!!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Anyone get it? Slightly disturbed by it. Any tips for getting rid of it? Considering an Alan Partridge driving glove (added bonus of that extra bit of purchase); any other ideas?
      Talcum Powder.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Talcum Powder.
        Pull the other one!
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          SC - you are a genius.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

don't thank me... thank google
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

You could try using a sock...
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Not what I meant, but thanks for the sound advice

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Out of stock

Never suffered from this syndrome until reading this thread, hands have now gone clammy
                  my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                    Out of stock

Never suffered from this syndrome until reading this thread, hands have now gone clammy
                    Ooh, I didn't know it was a "Syndrome" - does that mean I can claim benefits?

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X