• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Humping Dog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humping Dog

Some may recall I mentioned that amongst my Xmas pressies was a humping dog. I've made a short movie of it in action it's a wmv which possibly means the linux brigade won't be able to play it but at least it's only half a meg now not 3Mb

Humping Dog Video

You may be relieved to know that a video of me playing the banjo is likely to be some time coming - my sausage fingers have trouble getting the chords quickly enough

P.S. Unlike any forthcoming banjo video the humping dog is best appreciated with the sound on.

Cracking, fiddle.

LOL.

What's its name?

Roger?

That's funny, could have sworn it was an mpeg...

Comment

It was an mpeg - it wouldn't stream in my browser and it was 3Mb so I converted it. Not a bad idea calling him Roger - very apt - it'll hump anything

Comment

Working...
      X