• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random thoughts thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random thoughts thread

Violets are blue.

feel my motherlovin bass in your face?
    Last edited by ferret; 24 October 2007, 12:46. Reason: naughty...

Comment

Kunte Kinte was Jorde le Forge in star trek
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

When Kunte Kinte (played by John Amos) met the Akan in the woods, they greeted each other with an Arab-Muslim greeting. The origin and highest concentration of Akan people are located in Ghana. Today, Muslims account for the lowest religious minority in Ghana: 16% of the Ghanan population. It is unlikely the average Akan clan member would have been a Muslim during the time of Kunte Kinte.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Kunte Kinte was Jorde le Forge in star trek
          I thought he was Chicken George? You live and learn eh.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Jeffrey Hunter who played Captain Pike in the pilot episode of star trek couldn't escape his movie contract to star in the TV series. He was Jesus in King of Kings and the Indian 'half breed' in the John Wayne / john Ford western 'The Searchers'. Hunter died of a brain haemorrhage in 1969

The black Ferrari Daytona in the first series of Miami Vice was a kit car with a corvette engine.

Tom Selleck was the first choice for Indiana Jones
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 October 2007, 13:28.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

random thought: wonder where all those people on the M4 are going to right now (i can see it just about from my desk)

aswell as the standard 3 sec thought along the lines of:

"wonder what underwear g'friend is wearing?"
              "mmm girlfriend naked"
              etc. etc.
              Last edited by chef; 24 October 2007, 16:11.
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Why don't you know?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

random thought: wonder where all those people on the M40 are going to right now (i can see it just about from my desk)

"mmm girlfriend naked"
                  etc. etc.
                  Where are you working chef, Bucks?

Comment

random thought: wonder where all those people on the M40 are going to right now (i can see it just about from my desk)

"mmm girlfriend naked"
                    etc. etc.
                    I thought you were in Reading?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X