• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 month scan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 month scan

Number two is on it's way - two kids under two, I'm getting slightly concerned ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Number two is on it's way - two kids under two, I'm getting slightly concerned ...
    Don't forget to video everything for when they're older, and maybe not so cute.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

with you as the father I think it's the kids who should be concerned !

Milan.

Comment

Ah thats lovely news - congrats Snaw!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Congrats
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
            Congrats
            Yes, congrats your wifes had sex.

threaded in 'maddog' mode
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Congratulations! I trust that you'll bring all three of them up to be good loyal Inverness Caley Thistle supporters!
              Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                Yes, congrats your wifes had sex.

threaded in 'maddog' mode
                I've only got one wife. And yes, seems like she did - must have been when she was half asleep ;-)
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I have just received number two a few weeks ago.

Now I get to deal with jealous number one, who does not understand why she is not number one and only anymore.
                  I also get to deal with cranky wife that does not get any sleep, is hormonal, is still recovering after birth and due to all this cannot manage the house properly and get stressed out about that.
                  I get to sleep on the sofa because the bedroom is a cavern of screaming number two, kicking and moving too much number one and angry wife.

So, in short, CONGRATS, it is great.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Congrats.

Mad to have two under two, but at least they'll be out of your way at the same kind of time...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X