• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most odious person in the media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most odious person in the media

Chris Moyles - talentless, fat, cowardly, moronic, half wit. Worshiped by chavy idiots loathed by everyone else.

Russell Brand is a close second, unfunny, Pirates of the Caribbean come Dickens/VanDyke 19th century comedy cockeny tastic.

A special mention goes to..

Dermot did I tell you I'm Oirish O'leary

Tim Lovejoy- utter knobjocky
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Jonathan Woss - ******.
    Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
      Jonathan Woss - ******.
      he is a complete arse licker but his radio show isn't too bad - certainly better than any of the radio 1 yoof presenters
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Chris Moyles - talentless, fat, cowardly, moronic, half wit. Worshiped by chavy idiots loathed by everyone else.
        Correct. End of discussion.

Comment

Jordan - Something deeply vile about her.

Jamie Redknapp - He's just feckin useless.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Jade Goody. Although nowadays she's around a whole lot less in which case the award is passed to Kerry Katona
            It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Jordan - Something deeply vile about her.
              Her fame is a constant reminder of the stupidity of my fellow man
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Victoria Beckham, although she's done a lot of favours by staying out of the limelight lately.
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Jordan
                  Goody
                  Moyles
                  Russell ******* Brand
                  Graham Norton
                  Patrick ****ing Kielty

DAVINA MCALL
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
                    Jonathan Woss - ******.
                    I like Wossy, I like the way he makes Hollywood stars squirm in way that American chat show hosts wouldn't dare.

Moyles is a knob, also anyone who has anything to do with the countless karaoke/dancing competitions that invade our TV screens... Lucky I'm not so poor that I have to stay in on a Saturday night when most of them are on which probably says a lot about who they are aimed at.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X