PDA

View Full Version : Most odious person in the media

Bagpuss
24th October 2007, 13:38
Chris Moyles - talentless, fat, cowardly, moronic, half wit. Worshiped by chavy idiots loathed by everyone else.:tantrum:

Russell Brand is a close second, unfunny, Pirates of the Caribbean come Dickens/VanDyke 19th century comedy cockeny tastic.:mad

A special mention goes to..

Dermot did I tell you I'm Oirish O'leary

Tim Lovejoy- utter knobjocky

chasingtheaurora
24th October 2007, 13:39
Jonathan Woss - ******.

Spacecadet
24th October 2007, 13:40
Jonathan Woss - ******.

he is a complete arse licker but his radio show isn't too bad - certainly better than any of the radio 1 yoof presenters

Pondlife
24th October 2007, 13:43
Chris Moyles - talentless, fat, cowardly, moronic, half wit. Worshiped by chavy idiots loathed by everyone else.:tantrum:

Correct. End of discussion.

snaw
24th October 2007, 13:51
Jordan - Something deeply vile about her.

Jamie Redknapp - He's just feckin useless.

MrRobin
24th October 2007, 13:54
Jade Goody. Although nowadays she's around a whole lot less :D in which case the award is passed to Kerry Katona

Bagpuss
24th October 2007, 13:56
Jordan - Something deeply vile about her.

Her fame is a constant reminder of the stupidity of my fellow man

KathyWoolfe
24th October 2007, 14:00
Victoria Beckham, although she's done a lot of favours by staying out of the limelight lately.

TheFaQQer
24th October 2007, 14:08
Jordan
Goody
Moyles
Russell ******** Brand
Graham Norton
Patrick ****ing Kielty

DAVINA MCALL

gingerjedi
24th October 2007, 14:10
Jonathan Woss - ******.

I like Wossy, I like the way he makes Hollywood stars squirm in way that American chat show hosts wouldn't dare.

Moyles is a knob, also anyone who has anything to do with the countless karaoke/dancing competitions that invade our TV screens... Lucky I'm not so poor that I have to stay in on a Saturday night when most of them are on which probably says a lot about who they are aimed at.

ThomasSoerensen
24th October 2007, 14:11
Jordan
Goody
Moyles
Russell ******** Brand
Graham Norton
Patrick ****ing Kielty

DAVINA MCALL

Let it all out. We are all guys here so we don't listen and don't care. Please continue.

Bagpuss
24th October 2007, 14:13
Jordan
Goody
Graham Norton
Patrick ****ing Kielty

DAVINA MCALL

Good call, I used to like Norton, then went off him, but he's not as bad as the others.

Ross can be annoying but also entertaining.

Gonzo
24th October 2007, 14:14
... Lucky I'm not so poor that I have to stay in on a Saturday night when most of them are on which probably says a lot about who they are aimed at.They are aimed at my wife who cannot get enough of the fliping things :tantrum:

[EDIT]Oooh, this post self-censored itself.:freaky:

Spacecadet
24th October 2007, 14:14
no ones mentioned the talentless and quite frankly ugly essex girl Jordan wanna be Jodi Marsh

TheFaQQer
24th October 2007, 14:15
no ones mentioned the talentless and quite frankly ugly essex girl Jordan wanna be Jodi Marsh

She's surprisingly intelligent though.

SueEllen
24th October 2007, 14:26
Let it all out. We are all guys here so we don't listen and don't care. Please continue.

Last time I looked I wasn't male. :D

TheFaQQer
24th October 2007, 14:32

If you posted a norks picture, then we'd be able to confirm that.

DBA_bloke
24th October 2007, 15:02
Richard & Judy's kids.
Kirstie's (from Location, Location, Location) sister.
Any other on-telly-cos-dad-or-mum-or-sister-is-famous numpty wanks.

TheFaQQer
24th October 2007, 15:11
That fat plastic scouser who's on the Iceland adverts.

TheFaQQer
24th October 2007, 15:13
Jimmy Carr.

I read somewhere about someone seeing Jimmy Carr in a restaurant. In a loud voice, he turns to his mate and says

"Hey, isn't that the bloke..."

[Jimmy turns and half-smiles at the recognition, expecting maybe to have to dish out an autograph or say hello]

"...that means we can't watch a f**king thing on TV any more? Yep, that's the c***" and walks off.

Clippy
24th October 2007, 15:22
Piers Morgan
Vanessa Feltz

gingerjedi
24th October 2007, 15:26
Piers Morgan
Vanessa Feltz

New Definition "Countryside: To murder Piers Morgan"

Stephen Fry :yay:

DBA_bloke
24th October 2007, 15:29
Alan Davies: According to a letter in Viz, he's a right "Don't you know who I am?" type. The letter writer's response was, predictably, "No".

hyperD
24th October 2007, 15:38
Seconded Piers Moron.

Jordan is NOT intelligent. Her agency maybe fairly canny though...

TheFaQQer
24th October 2007, 15:47
Seconded Piers Moron.

Jordan is NOT intelligent. Her agency maybe fairly canny though...

I don't think you'd find anyone who would suggest that Jordan is intelligent.

Unless comparing her with some degree of half-wit baboon.

MrRobin
24th October 2007, 15:48
I don't think you'd find anyone who would suggest that Jordan is intelligent.

Unless comparing her with some degree of half-wit baboon.

Like her husband???

Ruprect
24th October 2007, 15:54
Bill Turnbull on BBC breakfast news makes me want to vomit into my cornflakes.

gingerjedi
24th October 2007, 15:57
Bill Turnbull on BBC breakfast news makes me want to vomit into my cornflakes.

Dont watch any ITV news then!

Surely the posh totty he's usually sat next to more than makes up for it.:wink

tay
24th October 2007, 18:24
Stephen Jones - Rugby writer for the Times

Rantor
24th October 2007, 19:23
Julie Burchill - been hacking me off for over 25 yrs:mad

Richard Littlejohn - disgrace to the species:mad

Board Game Geek
25th October 2007, 00:59
Richard Littlejohn

Oi ! Leave RL alone !

He's the only one with the testicles to tell things as they are and constantly attack the barking mad left wingers and their deliberate attempts to mess up this country.

They've done a far better job at destroying this country than a potential invasion of the Teutonic Tourists could have done in 1939.

Spacecadet
25th October 2007, 06:35
That fat plastic scouser who's on the Iceland adverts.

She's not scouse, she's from Warrington (almost as bad but not quite)

Rantor
25th October 2007, 06:53
Oi ! Leave RL alone !

He's the only one with the testicles to tell things as they are and constantly attack the barking mad left wingers and their deliberate attempts to mess up this country.

They've done a far better job at destroying this country than a potential invasion of the Teutonic Tourists could have done in 1939.

I must have missed that bit, I only ever seem to catch him on his hate-filled tw@t days.

TimberWolf
25th October 2007, 06:56
Carol Vorderman. Truly obnoxious on countdown, especially in the Whiteley days (not seen it since) and milks her brainy image at any opportunity, for example with those ghastly loan adverts.

Agreed about Jonathan Ross. Viewing is almost compulsory, but should be followed up with the equivalent of a mental wash and scrub.

Kess
25th October 2007, 07:03
Oi ! Leave RL alone !

Agreed. I tend to agree with most things RL writes in these politically-correct days, although perhaps I'm becoming a sad old git.

Paris Hilton - there's a waste of space.

GreenerGrass
25th October 2007, 07:22
Tim Westwood. You just want to kick the TV. He needs putting on a CIA flight to a former Warsaw Pact country.

ThomasSoerensen
25th October 2007, 07:23

My condolences.

old_kebab
25th October 2007, 08:51
Julie Burchill - been hacking me off for over 25 yrs:mad

Richard Littlejohn - disgrace to the species:mad

Hacking? You appear to have a typo.

Rantor
25th October 2007, 09:04
Tim Westwood. You just want to kick the TV. He needs putting on a CIA flight to a former Warsaw Pact country.

Forgot about him - what a numpty. He turned 50 last week and he's still keepin' it real:laugh

chasingtheaurora
25th October 2007, 09:08
Forgot about him - what a numpty. He turned 50 last week and he's still keepin' it real:laugh

Keeping it **** more like. What an idiot.

chasingtheaurora
25th October 2007, 09:14
Dont watch any ITV news then!

Surely the posh totty he's usually sat next to more than makes up for it.:wink

Kate Silverton ... yum.

gingerjedi
25th October 2007, 09:37

There must have been a point of realisation in his life where he decided to become a parody of himself, no-one can be that much of a knob and not realise… could they?

Have we done Garry Bushell? He spouts on about family values and how anything a little risqué on the TV must have been commissioned by the devil himself, if he had his way everything on TV would be a Brian Conley hosted variety show. This guy writes for the sleazebag Sun FFS!

MrRobin
25th October 2007, 10:05
There must have been a point of realisation in his life where he decided to become a parody of himself, no-one can be that much of a knob and not realise…

Exactly. i used to despise him and think what a knobber, how could he be the equivilent of xzibit hosting pimp my ride??! However, once you realise how ridiculous he is and he is really just a piss take (whether he intends it or not) I actually strangely enjoy watching him on tv

PorkPie
25th October 2007, 10:12
Jeremy Kyle takes some beating. Or he would, given the chance.

Rantor
25th October 2007, 10:47
Have we done Garry Bushell? He spouts on about family values and how anything a little risqué on the TV must have been commissioned by the devil himself, if he had his way everything on TV would be a Brian Conley hosted variety show. This guy writes for the sleazebag Sun FFS!

IIRC the Viz view of Bushell was that he protests a wee bit too much about the rampant tv gayness.

I had his card marked when he only gave 2 stars in his Sounds review of London Calling. This from the man who gave the world the cockney rejects.

Bagpuss
25th October 2007, 11:18
Some of the choices on here are top quality

Yours united in hate

Bagpuss

PS I'd like to add Elton John to the list

chasingtheaurora
25th October 2007, 11:21
Some of the choices on here are top quality

Yours united in hate

Bagpuss

PS I'd like to add Elton John to the list