• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slimfast!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slimfast!!

I think it's time.

Fecking wedding!!

Has anyone on here done it? Am I going to want to kill myself in a week?
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I think it's time.

fliping wedding!!

Do it because you want to not because you feel you should. Do not do it due to pressure from others.

We love you as you are as, I assume, does your blokey.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I think it's time.

fliping wedding!!

When's the wedding ? How long have you got and <quiet speak> how much do you want to loose ?

Comment

I think it's time.

fliping wedding!!

No, you will be fine, you can dip yer wispa in it!!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

The Mrs was watching a program about weddings the other day... One tip was to avoid going for any serious weightloss or make overs for the wedding. You'll end up not looking like yourself... and its you your bloke wants to get married to and its you who your friends and family want to see at the wedding!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            When's the wedding ? How long have you got and <quiet speak> how much do you want to loose ?
            The wedding's in July.

I'd like to drop about 3 dress sizes...which is probably about 3 or 4 stone??

I think I need some magic beans if anyone has any?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Crash diets do not work.

I hate to say it but exercise, eating healthly and drinking lots of water is the best way to lose weight.

Some people can lose 20lbs as your body will retain less water when it thinks it is getting more than it needs.

When I was driving and not a clients I drank nothing but 4 litres of water a day and lost ~10lbs in 2 weeks.

While doing naff all exercise.

Comment

The wedding's in July.

That not hard to do with the right ethic.

I lost almost a stone in 2 weeks once when I did nothing but exercise for those 2 weeks (oh to be on the bench). Ok, it was 35 degrees C and we were doing the Gibraltar rock run and general section attacks plus army PT every morning but at the end I felt gooood.

Comment

The wedding's in July.

You've got plenty time to drop a size or two. But you need to do it slowly and steadily.
                  Ease off the choc, booze, chips, crisps and kebabs in the week, and by doing this you could loose a couple of grammes
                  Healthy eating with exercise is the only way...

Like the others have said, your fella is marrying you now, not what you could look like in 8 months time....

Nothing wrong with a curvy bod, cuddly and something to hold onto...

Comment

The wedding's in July.

Too ambitious, go for 1 or 2 sizes only.

But if you really want to do it then go on the tomato diet, unlimited tomatoes and water, and for extra effect go running in black bin liners. A mate used this method each pre rugby season and it comes off very fast, you stop fainting by week 2 also !

Comment

Working...
                    X