• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kebabs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kebabs

I'm very underweight, wirey, sinuey and toned.

I'm looking to go on the kebab diet. Do yous think such a crash weight gain diet is such a good idea like?

I suppose I'll have to give up lettuce and going to the gym too?

Any advice welcome bag-o-pus.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'm very underweight, .
    Get off the drugs.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

You are Sally Anne and I claim my 5 northern fake copper coins.

Comment

I suggest you start smoking to aid your weight gain. Although this may lead to a slight loss in appetite within the short term, it is a very important part of your new lifestyle.

It will help you fight the urge to go to the gym and will provide a distraction when you're sat around your bedsit in your pants.

Also, since you will be making huge savings by buying 'family size' packs of food and taking advantage of the dominoes 2 for 1 offers dispite being single and living alone. I suggest you upgrade your SKY package, again to help combat the urge to go out side and 'exercise'.

Some people try putting a photo of the 'old' them on the fridge door. For me this a halfhearted attempt. I recommend you remove the fridge door completely to save time when accessing the stella.

Finally some people swear by these food shakes. In order to fully maximise their effect I would recommend ordering vanilla with your KFC bucket

HTH

Comment

Real shish kebabs won’t make you fat, I suggest you try the elephant foot shavings popular with drunks.

Even then it’s probably more to do with the 12 pints consumed beforehand.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Kebabs are ok, doubt you'll get much heavier sticking purely to those unless you have chips with it every time.

I'd try eating lots of starchy carbs (potatoes, rice, bread, pasta etc).

Combine this with sugar treats (chocolate & fizzy drinks) and you'll gain weight quicker. Pizzas and beer help too! Yummy!

It takes a long period of time to put on weight, but stick to that diet for a couple of years and you'll be a bloater!
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              I recommend you remove the fridge door completely to save time when accessing the stella.
              Now thats funny...
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Remember to put Pizza Hut on your BT family and friends list
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

forget kebabs, wispa bars like are more like to put on weight like.

Comment

Sorry, I thought this thread was about Jade Goody.

Comment

Working...
                    X