• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigrants, house prices, IR35 and New Labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigrants, house prices, IR35 and New Labour

Any original thoughts?
    Last edited by sasguru; 25 October 2007, 14:33.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Lots of serious thoughts there.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Any original thoughts?
      Yes - female forum members, facebook and NORKS!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Original thoughts you say?

Immigrants - I saw a programme recently that suggested that our current 'immigation crisis' may not be as bas as many think. It referenced a report from the 1960s that predicted the UK population would be tens of millions greater than it actually is today. The programme I saw stated that this prediction was based on the 'baby boomer' period - which fizzled out. Will immigration fizzle out too?

Not my thoughts of course, but I thought that was quite original.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
        X