• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency recommendations

Hi,

I am going to be in the UK for a couple of weeks visiting family and thought an ideal part of that time could be spent trawling the agencies looking for that elusive first contract.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations/contact details of decent agencies in London that I should go and see.

I am looking for web development work (PHP etc.) and have experience (currently have a company in the S. of France but want to relocate back to Blighty).

Thanks,

Rich

don't know about agency's as it seems to be a bit of a 'horses for courses' affair, but hit jobserve and put your cv up, make sure it's got plenty of keywords and they'll get in touch w/ you.

btw, if you're international and want agency's to call you, you can always set up a local london number through skype and have it forwarded to your o/s number. that way the agency's don't baulk at the country code

good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X