• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your favourite cake?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your favourite cake?

I have to say I'm quite partial to carrot cake, although they do some absolutely lovely iced buns in Staffordshire pipped with custard mmmm

or could it be blackberry cheescake?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Always the one I'm about to eat.

SallyAnne.

Comment

Cailin Maith
      Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Had a few but the good old vanilla slice is hard to beat ! 2 hours to lunchtime !

Comment

Chocolate, boring but true

Comment

Carrot cake, lemon drizzle, vanilla slice, and maybe an eccles or chorley cake...

Comment

Treacle tart.....
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Carrot cake, or (not strictly a cake) banoffee pie
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Carrot cake, or (not strictly a cake) banoffee pie
                  Ah, I had forgotte banoffie pie...yum...or toffee lumpy bumpy...hmmm
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Despite what some of the "gentlemen" on this board migth say, I'm not actually a massive cake scoffer.

Although I could eat a whole giant cheesecake, as that is food of the gods!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X