• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you're travelling via Stanstead Fri Evening, Mon morn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're travelling via Stanstead Fri Evening, Mon morn

If you're travelling via Stanstead Fri Evening, Mon morn, and you get delayed because the staff are all going gaga about some VIPs travelling through. Don't worry, it's only me, I won't be hanging about.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

You really are a saddo who needs to get a life.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

not if I call up with an unknown terror threat you won't be...

<chef in "eeevil Chef" mode>
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

But funny.
        Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          If you're travelling via Stanstead Fri Evening, Mon morn, and you get delayed because the staff are all going gaga about some VIPs travelling through. Don't worry, it's only me, I won't be hanging about.
          If you are, be sure to only have hand luggage - they are absolute rubbish getting your bags to you when you flight arrives. Been through there twice, been held up for more thn an hour twice.

Anyway, only common people on crappy airlines use Stanstead these days...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The only Danish election you are involved in is choosing the next pastry.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              If you are, be sure to only have hand luggage - they are absolute rubbish getting your bags to you when you flight arrives. Been through there twice, been held up for more thn an hour twice.

Anyway, only common people on carppy airlines use Stanstead these days...
              Private Jet...
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Private Jet...
                Did they have to stiffen the suspension?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

why?

i had posted something else, expecting it to be censored.. looks like i missed key parts of the censoring thread
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Private Jet...

Why would you choose to land your jet at Stanstead? The fees are ridiculous and it's miles from anywhere of interest.

Poor decision.

Also, if this were the case you wouldn't be going through the main terminal would you?

Silly threaded.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X