• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Couple of Jocks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of Jocks

There was I at Heathrow late last night waiting to pick someone up from the airport, in Costa enjoying a latte with an extra shot when two jocks walk in and ask for a beer each. It was explained to them that Costa does not sell beer, but they wouldnt have it. "We just want a beer each" they said. Again they were declined at which point true to form they started effing and blinding.

What is it with these people? if they dont understand the basic difference between somewhere that does and does not sell alcohol why are they travelling at all? let alone travelling on an aircraft.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

...straps walk into a bar.

One goes "ewww it stinks of p*ss in here".
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I wonder if their swearing was an attempt in their eyes to hide the inadequacy they were feeling about their request being rejected no matter on what grounds

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        There was I at Heathrow late last night waiting to pick someone up from the airport, in Costa enjoying a latte with an extra shot when two jocks walk in and ask for a beer each.

Comment

There was I at Heathrow late last night waiting to pick someone up from the airport, in Costa enjoying a latte with an extra shot when two jocks walk in and ask for a beer each. It was explained to them that Costa does not sell beer, but they wouldnt have it. "We just want a beer each" they said. Again they were declined at which point true to form they started effing and blinding.

What is it with these people? if they dont understand the basic difference between somewhere that does and does not sell alcohol why are they travelling at all? let alone travelling on an aircraft.
          These people?

Oh please do elaborate.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            ???
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

can you elaborate for me AtW?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                I wonder if their swearing was an attempt in their eyes to hide the inadequacy they were feeling about their request being rejected no matter on what grounds

Milan.
                no they were aggressive from the word go and they were politely declined. I dont know what it was, but ignorance must be in there somewhere.

Comment

can you elaborate for me AtW?
                  No, you are not my type.

Comment

No, you are not my type.
                    Have you been on an English humour course AtW?

Comment

Working...
                    X